1. Prepare legal scrutiny by all concerned parties.
2. To inspect and prepare documents for completeness. The court on taxation Documents aregreatly needed
3. To search law decrees publishing rules, including the decision of the Revenue Department or Customs To consultvarious books Ever ago The decision of the Supreme Court and the Department of Taxation and the surrounding areas.
4. To provide advice and accurate information to clients. The decision to tax planning or prosecution of his client correctly.
5. To follow the case of an appeal to the Tax Board and the courts to protect the interests of clients.