This type of visa is issued to applicants who wish to enter the Kingdom for tourism purposes.
Note: Applicant is not permitted to engage in any occupation or employment.
2. Documents Required
- Passport, travel document or certificate of identity with validity not less than 6 months (Damaged, invalid or altered passports will not be accepted).
- Visa application form completely filled out with applicant’s signature.
- Recent( 2″x 2″) photograph of the applicant (photocopy or photo taken from Photostat or from vending machine will not be accepted)
- A copy of round-trip ticket or itinerary
- A prepaid Express post envelop must be included for the return for the passport.
3. Validity of a visa
The validity of a visa is 3 months (single entry) or 6 months (multiple entries).
4. Period of stay
Upon arrival, travelers with this type of visa will be permitted to stay in Thailand for a period of not exceeding 60 days.
5. Extension of stay
Ratchada Law Firm ready to give you the best advise regarding visa extension. Please contact our staff for more information.